BirchStreet for Information Technology Departments: Strategic Advantage
There’s no disputing that a cloud based SaaS solution makes the most sense for small, medium and large size businesses. Real-time, on demand information across the globe, whether you are on a mobile device or sitting in your office, is what is expected in today’s business environment. Customers and partners expect immediate information and BirchStreet can deliver that data. The cloud based SaaS platform will complement you cloud strategy to give your business a competitive advantage.
- BirchStreet integrates with most accounting or ERP systems, GL, HRIS, POS and other applications
- The SaaS environment doesn’t require any extra headcount or IT resources to manage the system as updates are continuously made in the cloud by BirchStreet
- Deployment and implementation is all done by BirchStreet
- Reporting and analytics help with strategic initiatives
- BirchStreet has internal, worldwide customer support and tools
- Software maintenance is handled by BirchStreet
- The BirchStreet platform is easy, flexible and configurable to any company
- Secure access and secure data
- Approval workflow controls
- Integration into corporate ERP
IT departments and CIOs often worry about security, especially when dealing with purchasing, finance and inventory functions. BirchStreet has single sign on (SSO) for each user. The customer assigns user rights, access and exposure for each user and location.
BirchStreet Systems is dedicated to providing customers with not only the best procure-to-pay products and services, but keeping its infrastructure and technology current and running with maximum performance. BirchStreet recognizes that speed and efficiency are crucial to our customer’s business, as well as our own. Our uptime stats are on par. From database and application servers to firewalls and Storage Area Networks and more, top of the line equipment and security is important to us.
Your data is safe with us. BirchStreet has its servers in a highly secured location with a Disaster Recovery Center backup in a separate location. Customer data is eternally archived for the life of the contract. In addition, BirchStreet does not store credit card numbers so the data cannot be breached or stolen.